Photographers of all ages, backgrounds and experience levels are invited to enter the Open competition of the world’s biggest photography competition.
The judges are looking to award the best single images from across the 10 diverse categories, from Architecture and Landscape to Still Life and Street Photography.
In addition to the main prizes, winning and shortlisted photographers will be included in a global press campaign, featured across the World Photography Organisation website and exhibited at Somerset House, London in Spring 2018.
In each category judges will award:
- 1 winner
- Up to 10 shortlisted photographers
- Up to 40 commended photographers
- Open Competition winner – $5,000 (USD) / Sony digital imaging equipment / Flights and accommodation to the awards ceremony in London / Included in exhibition at Somerset House, London
- Category winners – Sony digital imaging equipment / Publication in winners’ book / Included in exhibition at Somerset House, London
- Shortlist – Digital exhibition at Somerset House, London / Publication in winners’ book
- Commended – Digital exhibition at Somerset House, London
You may only enter one competition. Once you have successfully submitted your images into the Open competition you will not be able to enter the Professional or Youth competition.
The closing date for the 2018 Open competition is January 4, 2018 – 13.00 GMT.
For more information on prizes and rules, click here.